My Dreams, My Plan, My Future

Halo!

 This is me, myself, and I. I know you guys read it wih a rhyme. 

Today I’m going to tell you about my life. 

I was a girl who was born in Jakarta, January 18th 2002. I really love music and math. Sometimes physics. I have two sibligs and i’m the youngest. I was lived in Jakarta until I reach the third grade of elementary school. After that, I move to Bandung, our beloved country. At first, it’s hard to adapt with new school, new friends, and new life. But i can passed it after all. I am an easy going person who loves to meet new people. I think i have enough friends and bestfriends. I’m a happy person. I laugh frequently and smile all day long. Besides, sometimes I can be a moody person too. I feel like I can keep my feelings for myself, but sometimes I really need to share it. Maybe I’m a reckless and careless person outside, but deep inside, I can feel what the others feel. I understand people, mostly. But then, i threw my heart away because too much of it. 


I have so much plan for my future, but after all I’ll only tell you some. 

My first plan is I’m going to submit myself to mechanical engineering ITB. I choose this faculty because i think in the future, Indonesia will need so many engineer to improve Indonesia’s abbility in technology. I’l choose aerospace department in mechanical engineering faculty. I love these things so i’l choose it. After i graduated from ITB, I’l continue my studi to Delft in Netherland to take my magister degree there. 

My second plan is I’m going to submit myself to science faculty in ITB. I choose this faculty because of I think the world will always need science for the better future.

 After I finish my study, I’ll married when i was 25 years old. After that, I’m planning to have 3 kids who have 2 years diffenrent old each. 


I will buy 4 house, 1 for me and my husband, and the other is for my children in the future. I want a boy as my first children and girl for the others. 



Comments

Popular Posts