Analytical Exposition Text

Unnecessary School Rules Based on My Daily Life

    Every schools have their own rules for all of the school instument. And as student, we have to obeyed the school rules such as physical appearance rules, uniform rules, and attitude rules. But for me, there are so many school rules that have no point about it. There are so many unlogical school rules that still valid until now. 

    The first unlogical and unnecessary rule at school is that students are forbid to have their hair dyed. The students are forbid to have another hair colour besides black. I think. That rule doesn’t make sense since it doesn’t affect the learning activity. 

     The second rule is the students are forbid to wear a skinny pants. For me, that rule is unnecessary since that rule doesn’t affect the learning activity. Many students aespecially boys wear skinny pants because of comfort reason. And that thing doesn’t have to be forbid at all.

     The last rule is the students have to wear a 5-finger-long-from-ankle socks. I think that we don’t have strong reason why that is have to be like that. I think, it doesn’t affect the learning activity. That is fashion. And also it is so hot to wear that kind of socks in the middle of the day. 


     That is the unlogical school rules based on my daily life. For me, having my hair dyed, wearing a skinny pants, and forgetting about high socks doesn’t affecting my academical performance. And i have already go through that things. 

Comments

Popular Posts