It was September 30, 2017. It was the day! A big day for all of Gathapraya's committee. It was the peak of all pre-event that we've ever held. We had to be on Lapangan Bali at 5 AM. But, I was late. I woke up on 5.30 AM. I took a bath in hurry and I left my house with car and reached Lapangan Bali as soon as possible. After that, on 6.17 AM I finally reached Lapangan Bali. There was crowded already. The decoration team was finishing their jobs. The produdction manager team was helping the decoration team for finishing the decoration. I was confused. I had no job desk in that day.

On 7 AM all of the committee assembled on Centrum Parking Lot for the final meeting before the event started. We pray to Allah, we wished for no rain on that day. After that we shouted out our cheering for raising our spirit for that day. Alleric lead the cheering. After that, all of my division team work moved to Saparua Park to guide the traditional dresses parade. My classmate, Leonita and Faris was wear a traditional dresses from Padang, West Sumatra.

The parade started at 9 AM. we moved from Saparua park and arrived at Lapangan bali on 11.24 AM. In the begining, I walked with my friends. But, in the middle of the parade, Sid asked me to accompanied him in his car. Thene. we guided the parade with car. In the car, I was overslept and Sid woke me up when we arrived at Lapangan Bali.

After that, I continued my job by helping others division job desk. At 4 PM, me and Kodok ( MRaihan) left the venue and we went to Pandal just for killing our boredom. We left Pandal on 5 PM because I have to went to the ATM to took money from the donors. After that, we went back to the venue. We didn't know that to do. And we met Anja and Uno. Anja is my best friend since we were on the junior high school. Uno is my senior on 3 Senior High School but I usually called him my love because he and Aqiila is my closest best friend in 3 senuior high school. We had some fun there. We took photos and some boomerangs. When HIVI! started, I left the venue with uno. We were going to batas bawah to helped KANST.

Then, Nidji and the crews arrived in the venue with the guide from Sid. Sid parked his car and joined us who was already in batas bawah earlier. We had some fun there, told some jokes, and ate some snacks. Then Sid asked me to accompanied him accompanied Nidji. And I said yes but I told him that I didn't have any free pass. So, he passed me his friends guards shirt. I wore that shirt and I had my free pass that time. We walked inside and we enjoyed Nidji's performance. I was on the all access spot because of that shirt. In the middle of the performance, it was start rainy. But, fortunately the rain stop and the audience started move up to the center again. Gathapraya finished at 11 PM. I was so tired and I was overslept on Aqiila'as car hood. Uno woke me up and we finally went home. He went back to Lapangan Bali to had any after party with his friends. I was so tired, so I slept directly when I reached my home. Without changed my clothes.

I was so proud with Gathapraya. I know that my struggle will be worth it. Thanks for you guys who came to Gathapraya and make the things worth it !



Popular Posts